How to pay by hyperWALLET Beamed Cash
Using the online wallet hyperWALLET is easy. HyperWALLET is similar to PayPal except that hyperWALLET Systems Inc. is
Anyone banking at Citizens Bank of Canada, Laurentian Bank, National Bank of Canada, BMO Bank of Montreal,
RBC Royal Bank, TD Canada Trust or most Credit Unions in Canada can use hyperWALLET
(https://www.hyperwallet.com/). With hyperWALLET,
funds are transferred through established banking channels that have been employed for years, like the method
banks use for cashing cheques.
If you don't bank at one of those financial institutions and you can't use Interac Email Money Transfer, please mail us a cheque or money order.
Here's how hyperWALLET works:
- Sign up for a hyperWALLET account at https://www.hyperwallet.com/.
It only takes a minute.
- Sign-in to your online account at your bank or credit union and
to your hyperWALLET account (you may also
to your hyperWALLET through your bank's telephone banking service). Follow the instructions to AddCash
here. If you've never used hyperWALLET
before, it may take one to two business days to transfer the funds from your bank to your hyperWALLET account.
The transfer is instantaneous from a credit union account linked to your hyperWALLET account.
- Sign-in to your hyperWALLET account. Once you have signed in, you can check if the funds have been transferred
by looking at your “Wallet Balance”.
- Click “Beam Cash” under “Wallet Tools”.
- Enter our e-mail address
() for the “Recipient Identifier”.
- Specify the amount for the payment in Canadian dollars (the cost of the product plus taxes).
- We will pay hyperWALLET's service fee for the transfer, so select “Paid by Recipient” under “Service Fee”.
Do not check the box in front of “I would like to pay the Remove Funds fee for the recipient.”
- Confirm your transfer request and an e-mail notification will then be sent to us to collect the funds.
A 100% Canadian-owned
(unlike those big-box stores)